I am excited to tell you all about Checkout 51 – because if you love ibotta then you will love . One of the best parts about this new program is that you don’t have to have a Smartphone in order for this to work. You can simply upload your receipts to your computer just the same. How cool is this?
:: How Does Checkout 51 Work?
- Flip through your offers and buy products at any store.
- Use either the mobile app on iTunes or Android or use the website.
- Checkout 51 will confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When you have uploaded receipts and have $20 in your account, Checkout 51 will mail you a check.
:: Important Factors with Checkout 51
- New offers will go live each Thursday at 12:00 AM in each time zone. The offers will then expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. Important Notice: You MUST submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. So even though you may have an offer on Thursday they may be gone before you get to the store so make usre you get there quickly and then submit your receipt immediately after you purchase.
- You may only receive credit for (1) of each offer that is eligible for cash back per member.
- You may only upload each receipt (1) time.
- Make sure when purchasing the items that you look at your products and descriptions. Just like ibotta, if the correct item was not purchased, credit will not be given.
- Coupons CAN be used with Checkout 51. Need I go any further?
- Items purchased from online retailers such as and are eligible for cash back. So save those packing slips for your proof of purchase.
Right now when you upload your first receipt of $20 or more, you will be given a BONUS $2.00 cash back.
Are you ready to begin? I love that we are given even MORE chances to save money while shopping at Kroger or our favorite store!