templatesimpla.ru is a blog where I share coupon matchups, Kroger finds and general money saving deals in a very detail oriented manner. If you are looking for one concise location for all your Kroger needs, then look no further. Although coupons are not a new concept to money saving strategies, it’s how you maximize those coupons and other deals for the greatest impact to your budget!
I am here to do the heavy lifting, so to speak and guide you through the process. I’m all Kroger, all day!
About Katie of templatesimpla.ru
My name is Katie and I’m a 30-something mother of a nine year old daughter, Kambell. She looks like her dad, but ACTS just like me. Lord help her.
Determined to provide for myself and my daughter, I looked for ways to save money. I have always used coupons but once I was introduced to how I could get things for free or actually make money shopping, I was hooked. I then took that knowlege and my attention to detail and created templatesimpla.ru. It is my second baby for sure. I am lucky to say that I LOVE what I do and I hope it shows.
Here are a few random facts about me!
- I cannot live without red wine, bottled water, dark roast coffee and Coffee-Mate creamer. Don’t even ask me to try.
- In addition to all of those lovely beverages, I also LOVE food. Quality vs. Quantity of course. I am a huge fan of “small plates” and a total carnivore. One caveat to this “quality” rule is hot dogs. I LOVE hot dogs. Don’t care what’s in them…they’re good. When I go to a professional game, it’s all I care about. Give me a hot dog and I will gladly sit through hours of watching whatever those guys are doing with that ball.
- I am obsessed with hashtags (in everyday conversation, not just on Twitter) and drive my friends and family nutso. #overkill
- Revolving doors and escalators make me nervous. I avoid them at all cost.
- I am a girly girl who loves hair, makeup, mani/pedis and massages. In fact, when I get rich and famous I am going to have a personal hand masseuse that just follows me around all day. #JenniferLopezstyle
- I am the grammar police. YOUR, YOU’RE, THEIR, THERE, THEY’RE.
- I am one of 5 girls! Yes, bathroom time was valued. You can see my gorgeous sisters HERE.
- I LOVE LOVE cats and so does my daughter. She has a cat obsession actually, which I of course enable. We have 4 cats in our house right now, and wouldn’t have it any other way. Except maybe one more.
- I love funny. And find myself quite hilarious.
- I try not to eat vegetables if at all possible.
- I never ever look at the price of gas. If I need gas, the price isn’t going to change that. #justpumpit
- I am passionate and a bit high strung.
- I love meeting new people. I can be immediate best friends with almost anyone.
- I am surprisingly a kickass parallel parker! Who knew!?
- I’m only 5 feet tall, but make up for it by always wearing heels.
- I love nerds. And try to surround myself with them at all times. Smart people just do it for me.
- I love 90’s old school rap, but actually listen to just about everything.
- If I’m in the car, I’m singing. I will even bust out the harmony when necessary.
- I believe in complimenting people, building others up…not tearing them down because of YOUR insecurities. I teach that to my daughter each and every day before school. Give at least one person a compliment every day.
- I have never started nor pushed a lawn mower, do not know how to turn on or operate a grill, have never shoveled snow, and am not exactly sure how to use a screw driver although the expression “righty tighty, lefty loosey” is playing in my mind right now. I’m sure I can figure it out.
- My given name is Kathryn, but I’ve been called Katie my whole life. Maybe when I’m 90 I’ll be a distinguished Kathryn.
Feel free to email me with questions, comments, concerns, etc. I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.
You can also contact me via mail at
Coupon Katarina, LLC
PO Box 702
Sandusky OH 44871