Here are the coupon matchups for the Kroger Southwest region. This region’s sale cycle runs Wednesday through Tuesday. Math is based on FACE value of the coupon. This region does NOT double coupons! If an item is priced 10/$10, you do not have to purchase 10 items to receive the $1.00 each price unless otherwise noted (like when part of a mega sale).
To create your own printable shopping list, simply check the box to the left of the deal scenario. Then, print or gather your coupons and go ROCK Kroger!!
Helpful Videos and Posts:
- Top 10 Ways to Save at Kroger
- Getting Started Series posts and videos!
- What is a Catalina?
- How to shop a Kroger Mega Event
- Couponing for Beginners Tutorial
- Also be sure to check out my “help” section at the bottom of this page for answers to your frequently asked questions.
You can load to your Kroger PLUS card. These are typically LIMIT 1. Several times per year Kroger will run a LIMIT 5 Digital Coupon Event, but limit will be clear when you load the coupons. Digital coupons do NOT stack with paper coupons. Check out this post on digital coupons for everything you need to know about these.
Search my Coupon Database for more coupons if you’re purchasing multiples or items not on sale!